Product Name: Schisandra Extract, Schisandra chinensis Extract,
Fructus Schisandrae chinensis extract, Schisandrins
Latin Name: Schisandra chinensis ( Turcz.) Baill.
Plant resource: Fruit of Schisandra chinensis ( Turcz.) Baill.
Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder
Molecular Formula: C24H32O7
Molecular Weight: 432.52
CAS No.: 7432-28-2
Specification: Schisandrins: 2%,5%,9%(HPLC)
Schisandra, also known as wu-wei-wi and sometimes spelled with a
"z" (Schizandra) has a long history of use in ancient Chinese
medicine as an herb capable of promoting general well-being and
In addition to its traditional uses for promoting energy and
alleviating exhaustion caused by stress, schisandra has
historically been taken to strengthen the sex organs, to promote
mental function, to beautify the skin and to treat night sweats,
asthma, cough, and insomnia.
1. Improving pallium cells vigor, and improving intelligence
2. Protecting liver and curing chronic active hepatitis.
3. Expanding blood vessel, adjusting blood pressure and preventing
4. Anti-knub and anti oxidization and anti aging.
1. It is used as a high-grade herbal drug useful for a wide variety
of medical conditions specially as a kidney tonic and lung
2. In china we use it for coughs, night sweats, insomnia, thirst,
and physical exhaustion.
3. It can improve the body's response to stress and boosts mood and
promotes liver and kidney health.
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic|
|Particle Size||100% through 80 mesh|
|Assay (HPLC)||10% min|
|Loss on Drying||5% max|
|Sulphated Ash||5% max|
|Heavy metarls||10ppm max|
|GMO status||GMO free|
|Total Plate Count||3000cfu/g max|
|Yeast & Mold||300cfu/g max|
1. Timely communication, reply within 12 hours;
2. Selecting raw materials strictly;
3. OEM/ODM Available;
4. Reasonable & competitive price;
5. Pre-shipment samples is available for your inspection;
6. Credit guarantee: Alibaba Trade Assurance;
7. Fast lead time: Samples from stock; bulk production within 7
8. Quality guarantee: International Authorized Third-Party Test for
the products you need.
Q1: Can you supply free samples?
A: Yes, we can provide some free sample, but the shipping cost
should be on the customers’ account. You can either pay the
shipping cost or arrange a courier to collect the samples.
Q2: What’s the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ starts from 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity
such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q3: How to confirm the quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay
the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
You can send us your product specification and requests, we will
manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4: Is there any discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: All our products are strictly tested by our QC, and confirmed by
QA; unqualified material will not be released to customer. In case any quality problem is confirmed to be caused by us, we
will replace the goods or refund your loss.
Storage: Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from
light, moisture and pest infestation
Shelf life: 2 year(24 month)when properly stored.
Package: 25KG/drum or according to customer’s demand.
We specialized in manufacture and export of herbal extract with high quality andcompetitive price.
If you have any questions, welcome to contact me by sending email